Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring is really here!!!


It has been unseasonably warm around here-didn't even have to wear a coat to work and outside working in shorts. This is unheard of in Michigan. Everything is coming up.....



Even the buds on crabapple tree.  Sandy and I have started a systematic approach to removing moles from my yard all week and then yesterday I raked the whole yard--what a job.  We then over seeded the whole lawn.  Now I am watering every day and hopefully can get some decent grass back this year. It is a good time as it has plenty of time to grow before real growing season starts later-you know we are going to have much colder weather again.
It has been great to open windows and doors--the cats love it....



A few other cute cats pictures from this week....




I am going to scrapbooking event next weekend so busy printing pictures this weekend so I can just take a smaller project and not all my stuff.  Even a smaller amount is a lot.
Work has been super busy and crazy for me but just how I love it most of the time.

1 comment:

In the Light of the Moon said...

I'm starting to see all the lovely buds around here too...they truely are, seeds for the soul.
Enjoy your scrapbooking event!!
Cat